Welcome to Circleville City Schools!
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION. Kindergarten registration for the 2022-23 school year is now OPEN! All new enrollments are completed through our registration platform OneView. You can access the platform HERE. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Create an account on OneView; access the OneView Parent Portal webpage where you will select "enroll a new student."
- Fill out the Student Registration Forms.
- Provide your child's documents needed for registration through email to [email protected] or mailed/dropped off to our district office at 388 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113.
Documents Needed for Registration:
- Photo ID for Parent or Guardian
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Custody Orders
- 2 Proofs of Residency (cannot be two of same item)
- Official lease/rental agreement
- Property tax statement
- Utility Bill (within last 30 days)
- Mortgage coupon/closing statement
- Ohio Driver’s License with current address
- Special Circumstance form with notary seal
*in addition to 2 proofs of residency
Should you have any questions, please contact our district office enrollment specialist Stephanie Bivens at 740-474-4340 (Fax 740-474-6600) or by email at [email protected]
Open Enrollment: Deadline to enroll is May 31, 2022
Each year Circleville City Schools has an open enrollment period where district administration reviews enrollment applications to attend our schools for those students who live outside of district boundaries. Once approved, you will be able to begin the enrollment process above. It should be noted that if approved, transportation will not be extended to non-residents. Instructions to Complete Open Enrollment Application4.pdf
If you are a returning parent with a current Tiger preschool student enrolling for kindergarten, link your child with your child's student ID to your account (provided by your preschool teacher) and select, Submit and View Online Forms from your dashboard.