About Our Preschool
Preschool classes are available for students ages 3, 4 and 5.
- Morning Preschool is from 9:05 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Afternoon Preschool is from 12:45 to 3:25 p.m.
Preschool is taught through a Creative Curriculum approach. Being a Tiger enrolled in our preschool program means being a part of a family. As a part of that family, we understand that we hold an important role in creating the first organized academic structure our students are exposed to - a responsibility we take great pride in. Our dedicated team of teachers, certified educational aides, and support specialists work tirelessly to craft a tiered-academic plan for each child.
ECE Grant Eligibility
Circleville City Schools is currently only accepting ECE grant eligible students
for the 2021-2022 school year and are still enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year. While it is our desire to have a Tiger Cub Academy to expand enrollments beyond ECE, at this time we are not in a position to do so just yet.
Federal Income Guidelines for ECE Preschool (Click here)
Circleville City Schools is now accepting online preschool interest forms ONLY for the 2021-2022 school year. To start the enrollment process, complete this Google Form Survey below and you will be contacted by a member of our Tiger Team with further instructions and details.
Documents Needed Prior to Registration
These will need to be emailed to [email protected] or mailed/dropped off to our district office at 388 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113. Questions? Call our enrollment specialist Stephanie Bivens at 740-474-4340.
- Photo ID for Parent or Guardian
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Custody Orders
- 2 Proofs of Residency (cannot be two of same item)
- Official lease/rental agreement
- Property tax statement
- Utility Bill (within last 30 days)
- Mortgage coupon/closing statement
- Ohio Driver’s License with current address
- Special Circumstance form with notary seal
*in addition to 2 proofs of residency