Circleville City Schools has launched the NEW Circleville City Schools app available for download in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
The new app comes with many new features and resources specifically designed to provide our Tiger families with up-to-date information on their child's school at their finger tips.
New features include:
- ProgressBook - student and parent portal for a review of student marks and grades.
- A new events hub - subscribe to your child's building calendar for up to the minute instant notifications and updates.
- Cancellation notification - receive alerts and reminders about scheduled school cancellations for holidays and emergency weather delays and cancellations as they happen.
- Safety Tip Line - play an ative role in our "see something, say something" safety initiative by reporting suspicious behavior or a concern through the SaferSchools Ohio Tip Line intergated directly into the app.
- Language Friendly translations - the NEW CCS app offers an array of language offerings for the culturally rich and diverse backgrounds of families that make up our larger Tiger Family!
- Student Assignments - have a project coming up? Students can now log and receive reminders for homework, tests, practices, and other pertinent academic to-do lists.
- Food Services - review the week's lunch menu and order your salad from the salad bar as you head out in the morning!