Starting Monday, April 13th, Circleville City Schools will begin accepting online kindergarten enrollments for the 2020-2021 school year. In the coming weeks and months, once the COVID-19 social distancing precautions have been lifted to allow us to safely host you for an in person appointment, we will contact you with what information to verify based off of your OneView submission.
If you are a new parent or guardian with us, you will start by completing a OneView Parent Account in the link above. Once there you will fill out the prompts to create an account, create a secure pincode of your choosing for password recovery, and then move on to the OneView Parent Portal webpage where you will select "enroll a new student."
If you are a returning parent, you can simply log in to your OneView Parent Portal and select "enroll a new student." Please note: Parents of existing preschoolers will be contacted by their child's teacher with their child's information to link them to your account and fill out their forms under the "Submit and view Online Forms option." Please do not select the enroll a new student option as they are already in our system.
Online kindergarten registration is broken down into 10 sections to complete as follows (disclaimer, please make sure you have selected 2020-2021 school year as opposed to 2019-2020):
1. Student Information
2. Language, race, and ethnicity
3. Student residential information
4. First legal guardian details
5. Second legal guardian details
6. Previous school information
7. Transportation Needs
8. Emergency Medical Information, contacts, and pick-up (in addition to parent/guardian 1 and 2, please identify two ADDITIONAL emergency contacts who will be permitted to pick up your child). Additional names, contacts can be added after registration.
- Please list all known allergies, types of reactions, medical conditions, usual treatments, and doctor information in the
Medical History box.
9. Building Agreements - FERPA disclosure, photo release for yearbook, website, school social media, Ohio Health Clinic disclosure
10. Electronic signature.
****At any time, you can save your progress and return later by scrolling to the bottom and selecting save.****
To complete online kindergarten registration, select Save and Submit to District for school review.
If you have any questions about registration, contact Stephanie Bivens at 740-474-4340. are excited to welcome the Class of 2033 and are incredibly excited to welcome you and your child into our Tiger Family!
How to create a parent account
How-to Video on Enrolling a new student (if your child is brand new to the district)
Once online enrollment is completed, new parents/guardians only will need to provide the following documents to the school:
Court Placement Documents, If Appropriate
2 Proofs of Residency- which can be a copy of rental/lease agreement or mortgage coupon, a utility bill ( only one utility bill may be used), or an Ohio Driver’s License with current address.
Once you have completed your online registration, provide the documents listed above to your child’s school through mail, email or fax to:
Circleville City Schools
388 Clark Dr
Circleville, Ohio 43113