School facilities may be used by groups or organizations for any lawful purpose, as long as the use adheres to Board Policies for appropriate use and does not interfere with school operations.
If you are interested in renting/reserving our Facilities please follow the following Procedures:
School premises shall be available for the below-listed uses. When there are competing interests, approval will be given according to the following priorities:
- Complete the initial online form by clicking on the Initial Facility Usage Request
- Initial Facility Usage Request will be reviews and contact will be made from the Facility Department. Final Facility Permit Form will be emailed
- Complete the Final Facilty Permit and return to the Facility Department.
- uses directly related to the schools and the operations of the schools
- meetings of employee associations
- uses for voter registration and elections
- departments or agencies of the municipal government
- other governmental agencies
- community organizations or groups of individuals primarily comprised of District residents/members of the community, including students (during non-school hours) and employees (when not working in the scope of their employment) formed or gathered for charitable, civic, social, recreational (e.g., indoor or outdoor games or physical activities, either organized or unorganized, that are undertaken for exercise, relaxation, diversion, sport, or pleasure), and/or educational purposes, provided such meetings and/or entertainment is nonexclusive and open to the general public
- Facilities Highlights:
- Multimedia driven classrooms with interactive
smart boards and 1:1 technology to student ratios
- 564 seat auditorium and stage featuring a state
of the art light and sound system.
- Three gymnasiums with ample seating
- 62 seat Alumni Room meeting space
- Multi-purpose courtyard and outdoor patio
and study area
- Three interactive media centers, and
- Four computer labs retrofitted with the latest in
21st Century educational technology